Breast reduction is a procedure that removes breast tissue to achieve a breast size in proportion to your body size.
This can alleviate the physical discomfort and pain of having large breasts.
Having large breasts can impair your ability to be active and cause emotional discomfort and self-image issues.
- Are physically healthy
- Does not smoke
- Have realistic expectations
- Feels that their breast are to large
- Might have limited activity due to large breast
- Might experience back, neck and shoulder pain caused by the weight of their breast.
- Have indentations from bra straps
- Might have skin irritation beneath the breast crease.